Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mini banana chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini banana chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- Make ready 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare Pinch salt (1/4 tsp)
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2 cup white sugar
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive)
- Prepare 2 room temp eggs
- Take 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- Prepare 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- Get 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup (or to taste) chocolate chips
Steps to make Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended.
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mini banana chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!