Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon muffins 🧁. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Muffins 🧁 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon Muffins 🧁 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon muffins 🧁 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Muffins 🧁:
- Take 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 3/4 cup sugar
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup plain yogurt
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Get 1 large egg
- Take 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Take Toppings
- Make ready 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1/4 shredded and toasted coconut
Steps to make Lemon Muffins 🧁:
- Combine all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the yogurt, vanilla extract, egg, butter, lemon zest, lemon juice.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the coconut.
- Pour in the batter to fill 2/3 of the muffin cups and bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a saucepan, combine lemon juice, sugar and toasted coconut and cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Poke 6-8 holes in each muffin with a toothpick. Spoon the coconut mixture over muffins.
- Serve warm or cool to room temperature.
- Nutritional value
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lemon muffins 🧁 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!