Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Make ready all purpose flour
- Prepare baking powder
- Prepare kosher salt
- Prepare butter (room temperature)
- Make ready dark brown sugar
- Get large eggs
- Take very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix)
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Prepare granulated sugar
- Prepare Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips
- Get Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
Instructions to make Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth.
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients.
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salted caramel & chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!