Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, granola apple cherry crisp. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Granola Apple Cherry Crisp is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Granola Apple Cherry Crisp is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have granola apple cherry crisp using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Granola Apple Cherry Crisp:
- Prepare 1 can (21 ounces) cinnamon and spice apple pie filling
- Take 1 can (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- Prepare 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Get 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Prepare 12 roasted almond crunchy granola bars ( I use Nature Valley®)
Instructions to make Granola Apple Cherry Crisp:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In ungeased 11 X 7 inch (2 quart) glass baking dish, mix pie fillings.
- In a large bowl, mix crushed granola bars, flour and butter until crumbly.
- Stir in almonds.
- Sprinkle evenly over pie filling mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and center is thoroughly heated.
- Cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- To easily crush the granola bars with a rolling pin, pound the unopened pouches until the bars ate broken into smaller pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food granola apple cherry crisp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!