Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes:
- Take 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- Prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Get 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Make ready 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Take 1 can cinnamon rolls with icing
Instructions to make Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes:
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish.
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm.
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom… then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.)
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blueberry-lemon cinnamon roll breakfast bake #mommasrecipes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!