Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ny cherry cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
NY Cherry Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. NY Cherry Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ny cherry cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make NY Cherry Cheesecake:
- Make ready cream cheese
- Take heavy cream
- Get sour cream
- Make ready salt
- Prepare white sugar
- Prepare large eggs
- Make ready vanilla extract
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Take lemon/lime juice
- Take For the Crust:
- Get crushed Graham crackers
- Take melted butter
- Take For the Topping:
- Take cherries
- Make ready white sugar
- Get water
- Prepare vanilla extract
Steps to make NY Cherry Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9-inch spring form pan and line the bottom with baking paper.
- For the crust: pour the melted butter into the crushed Graham crackers and mix until all the crumbs are soaked. Pour the mixture into the pan and shape the bottom crust by pressing it with a spoon. Refrigerate while making the cheesecake batter.
- For the topping: In a small saucepan, heat the cherries with the water, sugar and vanilla. Stir on a low heat until the syrup lightly thickens. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Using an electric mixer or a whisk, cream the sugar with the cream cheese and vanilla extract. Add the salt.
- Mix-in the eggs one at a time. Do not over-beat the mixture to prevent aerating the batter. Add the heavy cream, sour cream and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of flour, one at a time, then mix to prevent lumps.
- Pour the batter into the spring form pan with the crust.
- Wrap the bottom of the spring form pan with aluminum foil and place it on a baking tray. Pour hot water on the tray up to an inch on the side of the pan.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 1 hour or until the sides are slightly puffed and the center is set or a little wobbly.
- Turn off the heat and let the cake stay inside the oven for 1 hour to prevent cracking.
- Take the cheesecake out and run a knife on the side of the cake to release it from the pan. Let it cool completely to room temperature. Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight to let the cake set properly.
- Pour the sweetened cherry on top before serving. Bon appetit.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ny cherry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!