Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesecake with strawberry sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesecake with strawberry sauce using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce:
- Make ready ■For the crust
- Get unsalted butter, chilled
- Prepare (1 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar
- Take (1.2 oz, 4 Tbsp) cake flour
- Make ready (1.2 oz, 6 Tbsp) almond flour
- Get salt
- Make ready ■For the cheesecake filling
- Get cream cheese
- Prepare sour cream
- Take (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar
- Prepare egg yolk
- Get egg
- Get vanilla oil
- Prepare (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) heavy cream
- Take grated cheese
- Get lemon juice
- Take cake flour
- Take ■ For the strawberry sauce
- Make ready strawberries
- Make ready granulated sugar
- Take lemon juice (optional)
Steps to make Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NVm2vYYlfg8
- 【For the crust】Grease the bottom of the pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Preheat an oven to 200℃ (392 F).
- Dice the well-chilled butter into about 1 cm (0.4 in) cubes. Put them in a bowl. Sift cake flour, powdered sugar, and almond flour into the bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix roughly while crushing the butter. Rub and crush while mixing until small lumps are formed.
- Press lightly the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake it at 180℃ / 356F for 23 mins. Let it cool.
- 【For the cheesecake filling】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Mix the cream cheese and the sour cream until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix it each time until combined.
- Mix slowly with a whisk for 1 and a half mins. Add egg yolk, egg, vanilla oil, heavy cream, grated cheese, and lemon juice in order. Mix until smooth after each addition. Please mix slowly not to let bubbles in too much.
- Sift cake flour over the mixture and mix well until smooth. (The cake batter will have the grated cheese particles left in it, but they are well-harmonized when baked.)
- Strain it and then pour it into the pan. Flatten it roughly. Bake it at 160℃ / 320F for 50 mins.
- Let it cool completely. Let it sit in a fridge overnight.
- 【For the strawberry sauce】Cut each strawberry in half. (If it's small, you don't have to cut it.) Put them in a bowl. Add granulated sugar and mix roughly, and then leave it 15 mins.
- Add lemon juice and mix roughly, and then microwave it at 600W for 2 mins. Mix roughly. Skim off the scum.Microwave it for another 1 and a half mins. Let it cool.
- Take the cheesecake out from the fridge. Slide a knife around the edges and remove the cake from the pan. Cut and serve!
- Top with the strawberry sauce!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesecake with strawberry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!