Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chipotle bbq ny strip and fried eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chipotle BBQ NY Strip and Fried Eggs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chipotle BBQ NY Strip and Fried Eggs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chipotle bbq ny strip and fried eggs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chipotle BBQ NY Strip and Fried Eggs:
- Make ready NY Strip Steaks
- Take Eggs
- Prepare Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Take Long Green Pepper
- Get Red Onion
- Take Lime
- Get Cilantro
- Get BBQ Sauce
- Make ready Cherry Tomatoes
- Make ready Sweet & Smoky BBQ Seasoning
- Prepare Chipotle Powder
- Take Dijon Mustard
- Get Cooking Oil
- Take Salt and Pepper, to season
Instructions to make Chipotle BBQ NY Strip and Fried Eggs:
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450°.
- Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Core, deseed, and dice green pepper into ½-inch pieces. Halve, peel, and cut half the onion (whole onion for 4) into ½-inch-thick wedges. Halve tomatoes lengthwise. Mince cilantro. Zest and quarter lime.
- Toss potatoes, green pepper, tomatoes, and onion wedges on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine BBQ sauce, mustard, a squeeze of lime juice to taste, and chipotle powder to taste
- Pat steak dry with paper towels. Season all over with salt, then rub with BBQ Seasoning to coat.
- In a medium skillet heat 2tbsp oil under medium-high heat until shimmering. Grill steaks both sides for 3-4 minutes each side until 130° internal temp. Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, under medium heat, add remaining oil until shimmering. Crack egg into center, and let fry. Swish pan rotating egg every 30sec. Use spoon to baste top of egg until cooked to desired doneness. Use spatula to remove egg reserving oil and set aside. Repeat for each additional egg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once veggies are done, carefully toss with lime zest and half the cilantro. Slice steaks crosswise. Divide veggie hash between plates and top with steak. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Drizzle with remaining chipotle BBQ sauce or serve on the side. Place two eggs on the side. Serve with any remaining lime wedges.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chipotle bbq ny strip and fried eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!