Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fluffy blueberry pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy blueberry pancakes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Take 4 small or 3 bigger super ripe peeled bananas ca. 235g
- Take 108 ml =9tbsp oil (light, organic, canola if you like)
- Make ready 1 tbsp liquid vanilla
- Make ready 700 ml =3c plant milk
- Prepare 1/4 tsp not leveled at top of tsp salt
- Take 830 g =5¼c flour (any light kind)
- Make ready 64 g =4tbsp baking powder
- Prepare Handful rinsed and cleaned blueberries
Instructions to make Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes:
- Place and mash bananas either manually or by mixing slowly
- Add oil, vanilla, milk and stir till well combined by hand or at lowest speed
- Add rest of the ingredients except for the blueberries and combine till mixed. Doesn't need to be smooth
- Heat up your griddle or skillet to 200°C
- Dab of plant butter for each pancake
- Pour ladle's amount onto griddle
- Push blueberries into top of dough on every pancake
- Wait for about 3 to 4 minutes
- Now flip and press down a bit with the spatula, so the blueberries don't stand out as much
- Wait another 3 to 4 minutes
- Aren't they fluffy
- Serve on plate with topping of your choice
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fluffy blueberry pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!