Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken with tomato, basil & walnut pesto. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Walnut Pesto is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Walnut Pesto is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us continue. Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Chicken. featured in Chicken Recipes For The Whole Month.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken with tomato, basil & walnut pesto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Walnut Pesto:
- Get 1/4 cup Walnut kernels
- Get 1/3 cup Basil leaves, firmly packed
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Grated lemon rind
- Take 1/2 cup Sundried tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tbsp Water
- Make ready 4 Chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 Olive oil for frying
- Take 1 tsp Crushed garlic
- Prepare 1 (Smashed Canellini beans on the side)
- Get 2 can (400g) cannellini beans, drained and washed
- Take 1/3 cup Chicken stock
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 Steamed veggies of your choice
The rich tomato sauce with fresh basil and butter is just so good. Serve it with freshly cooked pasta or creamy polenta. Last week the fridge was looking pretty barren but I was trying to. Add tomato, basil, chicken, salt, and pepper to the pan, just long enough to heat through.
Instructions to make Chicken with Tomato, Basil & Walnut Pesto:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced.
- Process walnut, basil and lemon rind in a small food processor until finely chopped.
- Add tomato and water. Process until thick and spreadable.
- Cut a horizontal slit in thickest part of each chicken breast to create a pocket, taking care not to cut all the way through. Fill pockets with pesto mixture. Use toothpicks to secure.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 12 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the beans and stock. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add juice. Coarsely mash. Season.
- Remove toothpicks. Slice chicken. Serve with Canellini bean smash and veggies. Enjoy!
Last week the fridge was looking pretty barren but I was trying to. Add tomato, basil, chicken, salt, and pepper to the pan, just long enough to heat through. Taste the mixture and add more salt and pepper if needed. Remove from heat and gently mix with the eggs. Summer tomatoes have a beefiness and richness unlike those harvested any other time of year.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken with tomato, basil & walnut pesto recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!