Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple crisp. 6 servings. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Crisp. 6 Servings is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Apple Crisp. 6 Servings is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple crisp. 6 servings using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crisp. 6 Servings:
- Take 6 Tart apples
- Prepare 1/2 cup White sugar
- Get 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Get 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Get 3/4 cup Flour, sifted
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt, or just dash
- Take 6 tbsp Margarine or butter
- Take 1/4 cup Chopped nuts, optional
Instructions to make Apple Crisp. 6 Servings:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel, core and slice apples into bowl. Add white sugar, half of the spices and lemon juice. Mix lightly, and pour into greased or buttered 1& 1/2 quart casserole or 8x 8 or 9 x 9 pan.
- Blend remaining sugar, flour and butter with fingers into crumbly consistency. Sprinkle over Apple mixture. Bake 45 minutes or until the apples are tender and the crust is nicely browned. Note, you could use all white sugar, but I like brown sugar for topping.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food apple crisp. 6 servings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!