Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grape tart with red wine jelly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grape Tart with Red Wine Jelly is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Grape Tart with Red Wine Jelly is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grape tart with red wine jelly using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grape Tart with Red Wine Jelly:
- Take 1 Pate Sucrée (sweet shortcrust pastry)
- Make ready 1 packages Kyoho grapes (large table grapes)
- Take For the Crème Diplomat (a light pastry cream):
- Take 1 the whole amount of the recipe Basic Custard Cream
- Take 100 ml Heavy cream
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take To finish:
- Get 50 ml Red wine
- Prepare 3 grams Powdered gelatin
- Make ready 10 grams Sugar
- Make ready 100 ml Water
Instructions to make Grape Tart with Red Wine Jelly:
- Bake the tart: Roll out the tart crust dough with a rolling pin. Press it into the mold, and poke several holes into the bottom with a fork etc. Place some pie weights in the crust on top of kitchen parchment paper, and bake in the oven at 170~180C for 15 minutes. Remove the pie weights, and and bake the crust for an additional 10 minutes.
- Make the cream. Add the heavy cream and sugar to a bowl and whip.
- Add the custard cream to the whipped cream and mix.
- Peel the grapes, removing any seeds with a toothpick.
- Pack the cream into the tart.
- Place the grapes on top of the cream after wiping off any moisture with a paper towel etc.
- Make the red wine jelly. Add sugar, water, and gelatin to a pot and turn on the heat. Remove from the heat once the gelatin dissolves, add in the red wine, and mix well.
- Pour the red wine over the tart for the finishing touch. Chill in the refrigerator to set, and it is done.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grape tart with red wine jelly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!