Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, white wine garlic alfredo sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white wine garlic alfredo sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1/3 cup white wine (Barefoot Chardonnay is what I use)
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms (optional)
Steps to make White Wine Garlic Alfredo Sauce:
- In medium sauce pan heat heavy whipping cream over medium heat, stirring occasionally. (DO NOT LET BOIL) Depending on your stove heat for 5-15 minutes.
- Add pressed garlic.
- Slowly add parmesan cheese, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add white wine, still constantly stirring. Salt and pepper to taste, and add mushrooms.
- Reduce heat, stir until thickened.
- I add about 1 lb of chicken to mine, and serve over fettuccine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food white wine garlic alfredo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!