Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy pasta dish features delicate prosciutto (a style of dry-cured ham) stirred in alongside our plump gnocchi, verdant brussels sprouts, and a zesty sauce of honey, creamy butter, and lemon–with just a touch of crushed red pepper flakes for welcome heat. Eating gnocchi is like taking a bite out of a little cloud. From marinara meat sauce to hearty soups, these gnocchi dinner recipes are easy, impressive, and delicious. Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto. gnocchi (store bought from the fresh pasta aisle)•boiling water•salt•olive oil, extra virgin•hot pepper flakes•red peppers, thinly sliced•prosciutto•minced garlic.
Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto:
- Get gnocchi (store bought from the fresh pasta aisle)
- Get boiling water
- Get salt
- Take Sauce
- Take olive oil, extra virgin
- Take hot pepper flakes
- Get red peppers, thinly sliced
- Make ready prosciutto
- Take minced garlic
- Take dry white wine
- Prepare dried oregano or basil
- Prepare tomato puree
- Take salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready topping
- Take chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare grated Grana Padano or Parmiggiano
Coat a large saute pan over medium heat with olive oil. Add the smashed garlic cloves and crushed red pepper and bring the pan to medium-high. Fresh ricotta gnocchi may be the fastest fresh-pasta recipe I know. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto:
- In a medium sized pan heat the oil with the pepper flakes in it. Add the red pepper slices and let them saute for a few minutes.
- Then add the prosciutto slices. You can pull them apart into smaller pieces and let them cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the garlic and the dried oregano.
- After a few seconds pour the wine and let it evaporate.
- Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper and let it simmer and decrease the heat.
- Put the water to boil in a large heavy pan. Once it boils throw the salt, then add the gnocchi. When they come to the top of the boiling water they are cooked. With a pasta spoon take the gnocchi and add them to the sauce pan.
- Put the desired amount on a plate and top with freshly grated cheese and parsley. Hope you enjoy!
Fresh ricotta gnocchi may be the fastest fresh-pasta recipe I know. Season to taste with salt and pepper. This may look like Italian potato gnocchi with red sauce, but one bite reveals more Japanese than Italian influence, because the "gnocchi" in this healthy dinner recipe are made with jasmine rice. Jasmine Rice Gnocchi with Red Pepper Puree. Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage, Bell Pepper, and Fennel.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gnocchi with red pepper and prosciutto recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!