Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, seafood carbonara (carbonara di mare). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Carbonara (Carbonara di mare) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Seafood Carbonara (Carbonara di mare) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood carbonara (carbonara di mare) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Carbonara (Carbonara di mare):
- Get 280 g Spaghetti
- Make ready 100 g Tuna
- Prepare 100 g Swordfish
- Get 100 g Salmon
- Prepare 3 Yolks
- Take 60 g Parmigiano Reggiano
- Get 60 g White wine
- Get 2 clove garlic
- Prepare as needed Extra virgin olive oil
- Get to taste Salt up
- Prepare to taste Black pepper
Steps to make Seafood Carbonara (Carbonara di mare):
- The eggs, for this recipe you need 3 yolks. Pour them into a bowl and add the grated Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt. Beat with a whisk
- Make sure there are no bones in the salmon and skin off the swordfish. Then proceed by cutting into cubes, a couple of cm large, the tuna, the salmon and the swordfish.
- Boil a water and throw the pasta and cook it up to a couple of minutes before optimal cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan, add the peeled whole clove of garlic. As soon as the bottom is hot, dip the fish cubes and toss over a high flame for about 1 minute. Remove the garlic
- Add the white wine. When the alcohol evaporates, set the fish cubes aside, drain them with a skimmer and lower the heat. As soon as the pasta is al dente, take a ladleful of water and pour it into the pan.
- Drain the spaghetti and put them in pot. Then cook for about a minute, stirring continuously, so that the starches are released from the pasta, and adding cooking water as needed. Add the fish cubes. Remove from hob, then pour the egg yolk and mix well.
- Your carbonara di mare is ready, serve still very hot and garnish, to taste, with grated pepper
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food seafood carbonara (carbonara di mare) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!