Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cherry pepsi pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry Pepsi Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cherry Pepsi Pulled Pork is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cherry pepsi pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Pepsi Pulled Pork:
- Prepare bone-in pork shoulder
- Prepare cherry pepsi
- Make ready malt vinegar
- Prepare brown sugar
- Get crushed pepper flakes
- Get vegetable oil; as needed
- Get flour
- Prepare large pinch kosher salt and black pepper
- Take garlic powder
- Get onion powder
Instructions to make Cherry Pepsi Pulled Pork:
- In a large sauce pot, heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom.
- Season flour. Dredge pork shoulder and shake off excess flour.
- Sear pork shoulder on each side. Remove from pot.
- Add 1/2 cup pepsi and malt vinegar. Scrape up the brown bits (fond) as the liquid reduces. Add remaining pepsi when all the fond is lifted.
- Cover. Simmer for approximately 3 hours or until pork easily releases from bone.
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, tamari, leeks, caramelized onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cilantro, scallions, ginger, lime, pineapple juice, lemon, lemongrass, mirin, sesame oil or seeds,
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cherry pepsi pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!