Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my mothers cherry torture (not to eat it). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My mothers Cherry Torture (not to eat it) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. My mothers Cherry Torture (not to eat it) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my mothers cherry torture (not to eat it) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My mothers Cherry Torture (not to eat it):
- Get cream cheese softened
- Take conf. sugar
- Get sour cream
- Make ready vanilla
- Make ready almond extract
- Take Keeblers pecan sandies, crushed up
- Get butter, melted
- Make ready cherry pie filling. (use whatever fruit you like)
- Make ready cool whip
Instructions to make My mothers Cherry Torture (not to eat it):
- Melt butter. Crush cookies in a bag with rolling pin. Mix together and press into an 8×8" pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, conf sugar, sour cream, almond and vanilla. Add the cherry mix.
- Put fruit mixture into crust. Top with cool whip and sprinkle some crushed cookies on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my mothers cherry torture (not to eat it) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!