Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, astoria ceviche. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Astoria Ceviche is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Astoria Ceviche is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook astoria ceviche using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Astoria Ceviche:
- Take 1/4 lb peeled shrimp
- Take 1/2 lb mahi mahi filet
- Prepare 1/2 lb swordfish filet
- Prepare 1/4 lb calamari
- Get 4 limes
- Get 5 lemons
- Get 2 avocados
- Make ready 4 clove of garlic
- Make ready 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Get 1 chile
- Prepare 1 pinch sea salt
- Take 1 pinch black pepper
Instructions to make Astoria Ceviche:
- squeeze 4 lemons and 4 limes into a glass container
- chop cilantro, garlic and chile (careful with seedsHOT) add to citrus juices with salt and black pepper
- chop seafood to bite sized squares and mix well with citrus herb blend
- chop avocados into bite sized squares adding them last to the mix
- be sure all seafood is submerged or soaking in citrus
- slice lemon to layer on top
- wrap with plastic wrap and let sit in your fridge for at least 1 hour
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food astoria ceviche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!