Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cherry yoghurt muffin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate cherry yoghurt muffin using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Make ready Dry Ingredients:
- Get all purpose flour (125 gr)
- Take chocolate powder
- Make ready vanilla essence
- Make ready baking powder
- Get baking soda
- Take salt
- Get Sprinkle: mini chocolate chips
- Prepare Wet Ingredients:
- Get + 2 tbs caster sugar (130 gr)
- Make ready oil (3 tbs)
- Prepare cherry yoghurt
- Make ready milk (5 tbs)
- Take egg
Steps to make Chocolate Cherry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Preheat oven into 200°C or 400°F
- Sift all together dry ingredients, and stir with balloon whisk afterward, set aside
- Into the other bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients until all mixed well
- Make a hole like a well in the center of the dry ingredient, pour the mixture of wet ingredient into it
- Combine by folding them gently using spatula and make sure not to over mixed them, take about 10-15 strokes just enough. There will be lumps and some dry spots, in the batter, they are just fine, lumps help to make your muffins become moist, dry spots still can cooperate well with the wet batter when baking process
- Fill all the muffin cups about a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup), for preventing it from flooding out the cup when baking time
- Sprinkle the filled muffin cups with mini chocolate chips on top
- Put the filled muffin tray into the oven, bake about 15-20 minutes
- Pay a good attention in the first 10 minutes baking time. When the muffin already reach the highest peak, low the temperature into 180°C or 350°F
- Check the muffin using a tooth pick when it comes to 15 minutes baking time. If it comes out with a clean surface or wet crumbs, it means it is ready to turn off the oven, ignore the remaining time. But if it comes with a wet batter, you should continue the baking process about 5 more minutes
- I made this one today (November 16, 2026) but they were not using the cherry yoghurt, I used plain greek yoghurt instead and I also used 1 tbs of milk powder (I sifted it along with the dry ingredients) and 1/3 cup + 1 tsp of water (mixed in wet ingredient) to replace the fresh milk, because I ran out of fresh milk in my fridge, but it still turned out really good! My mother in law loved it! 😘😘😘
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate cherry yoghurt muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!