Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys pear & pomegranate salad, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vickys pear & pomegranate salad, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Prepare 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- Prepare 2 ripe pear, peeled, cored & diced
- Get 80 grams (half cup) pomegranate seeds
- Prepare 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- Get 60 grams (half cup) shelled pistachio nuts
- Take 100 grams (half cup) crumbled goats cheese / feta / vegan style feta
- Get 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- Prepare Citrus Vinaigrette
- Take 40 ml fresh orange juice
- Prepare 40 ml olive oil
- Take 30 ml apple cider vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp maple syrup / honey to sweeten if desired
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take pinch black pepper
Steps to make Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together for 30 seconds until combined
- Gently toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over and gently toss again before serving
- A honey mustard dressing would also go great with this, or my previously posted, slightly different, orange vinaigrette - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333106-vickys-orange-vinaigrette-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- In place of the nuts you could use gluten-free croutons or muesli
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vickys pear & pomegranate salad, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!