Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cherry mini muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry Mini Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cherry Mini Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cherry mini muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Mini Muffins:
- Prepare eggs
- Prepare frozen dark pitted cherries (1 for each mini muffin)
- Take cane sugar
- Prepare dry measure coconut oil (melted)
- Prepare sea salt
- Take flour
- Take baking powder
- Take vanilla
- Take cinnamon
- Get butter for greasing mini muffin pan
Instructions to make Cherry Mini Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. - - Lightly grease your mini muffin pan with butter & a dusting of flour. Over a low flame melt the coconut oil using a small saucepan.
- Beat eggs, in a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer until frothy. Add in sugar, melted coconut oil & vanilla. Beat until blended.
- Add in salt, flour, baking powder & cinnamon and combine ingredients well with the hand mixer. Spoon your mixture into your muffin pan and place in the oven. Add one cherry to the center of each mini muffin.
- Bake 45-55 minutes. - - After the muffins have baked for 45 minutes use a toothpick to test them. When the toothpick comes out dry – the muffins are done!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cherry mini muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!