Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, diy cherry cream cheese spread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook diy cherry cream cheese spread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread:
- Make ready cream cheese
- Make ready pitted, dark, sweet, cherries in heavy syrup
- Prepare powdered sugar
Steps to make DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread:
- Cut cherries to desired sizes and shapes.
- Place cut cherries into desired container.
- Add in cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hrs before moving to the fridge in order to make the consistency more like store bought if you're trying to fool the kiddos as I often do! 🤣 (For their own good of course! 😉)
- Spread on top of bagels, muffins, toast, english muffins, or anything else you desire! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food diy cherry cream cheese spread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!