Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, orange cherry gluten free muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook orange cherry gluten free muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins:
- Prepare gf flour/baking mix with xanthan gum
- Get sugar
- Get baking powder
- Get salt
- Get milk
- Make ready + 1/2 T melted butter at room temp
- Take eggs
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Get dried cherries
- Prepare orange zest ( i used 2 types of oranges for great flavor
- Prepare almond extract *optional
Steps to make Orange Cherry Gluten Free Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper muffin cups
- In med bowl whisk first 4 ingredients. In a larger bowl mix together everything else except cherries and zest. Combine wet and dry ingredients, then add zest and cherries and mix in.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cups. Bake 20 mins or until golden brown.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food orange cherry gluten free muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!