Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cassata with plums left over from umeshu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cassata with Plums Left Over from Umeshu is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cassata with Plums Left Over from Umeshu is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cassata with plums left over from umeshu using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cassata with Plums Left Over from Umeshu:
- Make ready 10 Plums left over from Umeshu
- Make ready 50 ml Umeshu - Japanese plum wine
- Take 150 grams Cream cheese
- Get 200 ml Heavy cream
- Prepare 100 grams Nuts of your choice
- Prepare 1 Chocolate bar
- Prepare 60 grams Sugar
Instructions to make Cassata with Plums Left Over from Umeshu:
- Microwave the plums left over from umeshu for 3-5 minutes in a silicon steamer to soften them.
- Cool, remove the pits and mince. Soak the plums in the umeshu. The plums in the photo are too big, so please cut them into smaller pieces.
- Stir the cream cheese, brought to room temperature, until it's smooth and creamy.
- Add the sugar to the heavy cream and whip until soft peaks form, then combine it with the cream cheese.
- Add the chopped plums, nuts, and the chocolate bar to the mixture in Step 4. (Lightly crush the nuts and the chocolate bar while still in the packages.)
- Spread it into a container and freeze.
- Slice into 1-2 cm slices and it's ready to eat.
- These are the mixed nuts I used. This time I used dark chocolate, but white chocolate is also delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cassata with plums left over from umeshu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!