Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, breakfast fruit granola bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Home » Recipes » Breakfast Recipes » Fruit Granola Yogurt Bowl. This post may contain affiliate links. This Fruit Granola Yogurt Bowl is a mouthwatering bowl of yogurt, fresh fruit, homemade granola, and. Protein Granola Breakfast Bowls feature a delicious nut-free granola, yogurt, honey, and fruit.
Breakfast fruit granola bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast fruit granola bowl is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast fruit granola bowl using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast fruit granola bowl:
- Prepare Banana
- Make ready peanut butter
- Get Granola
- Take Optional:
- Make ready Apple
- Make ready Pear
- Make ready Raisins
- Take Honey
- Get Seeds or nuts
- Get Chocolate chips
But with almond milk instead of regular milk because we all Assemble bowls with granola, fruit and almond milk. Store extra granola in an airtight container. Crunchy Nut Granola & Fruit Bowl#healthy #yougurt #fruits #nuts #breakfast #yougurt. A great granola recipe that's a perfect addition to cereal, yogurt, fruit or even just to enjoy plain.
Steps to make Breakfast fruit granola bowl:
- Get together all your ingredients. Mine included a crunchy granola bar that I pulverized in the package with my handy dandy kitchen bammer.
- Cut up the fruit into bite sized pieces. I just used a banana but when they are in season apples and pears are really good in this breakfast bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter: 2 Tbsp you need about 30 seconds. Beware something funky happens if you microwave peanut butter for to long.
- Pour melted peanut butter over cut up fruit. Note: this travels well but it's important to put peanut butter on fruit so the granola goes on last, thus preventing losing all the yummy peanut butter to your Tupperware top.
- Granola is your choice. Obviously homemade tastes great but if your like me, Monday mornings are not a great time to beat yourself up for not having any in the pantry. I just crumble the prepackaged bars or beat it with my kitchen hammer (which is surprisingly good for Monday mornings).
- Granola and whatever else you feel lead to toss on goes on top the fruit and peanut butter, and voila you're ready to eat or throw it in your lunchbox. Note: remember those apples you may have used are not going to be pretty if you are packing this for later, bananas and pears travel the best.
Crunchy Nut Granola & Fruit Bowl#healthy #yougurt #fruits #nuts #breakfast #yougurt. A great granola recipe that's a perfect addition to cereal, yogurt, fruit or even just to enjoy plain. To get a daily dose, I enjoy one of these beautiful breakfast bowls almost every morning. I sometimes garnish with diced persimmon and roasted almonds, but there's no need for honey or dried fruit - it's. These granola bowls are a perfect breakfast you can make relatively quickly.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast fruit granola bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!