Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cantaloupe melon with prosciutto and cucumber. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cantaloupe Melon With Prosciutto And Cucumber is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cantaloupe Melon With Prosciutto And Cucumber is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cantaloupe melon with prosciutto and cucumber using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cantaloupe Melon With Prosciutto And Cucumber:
- Make ready prosciutto
- Take a cantaloupe melon
- Take thin slices of cucumber
- Get Freshly ground black pepper
Steps to make Cantaloupe Melon With Prosciutto And Cucumber:
- Remove the melon flesh from the outer rind and dice into bite-sized chunks.
- Arrange 2 prosciutto slices per plate (I folded mine concertina style), place the melon chunks on top.
- Cut the cucumber slices almost in half and arrange on top of the melon as shown in the photo.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cantaloupe melon with prosciutto and cucumber recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!