Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's ez red beans & rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's ez red beans & rice using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Make ready Cans Red Kidney Beans
- Make ready Pre-cooked Fine Diced Andouille Sausage
- Get Olive Oil
- Get Fine Diced Green Bell Peppers
- Make ready Fine Diced Purple [red] Onions
- Get Fine Diced Celery [with leaves]
- Prepare Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced]
- Make ready LG Tomato [chopped]
- Make ready Beef Broth
- Take Cajun Seasoning
- Prepare Liquid Smoke [or more]
- Prepare Granulated Onion Powder
- Take Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready Oregeno
- Make ready Chives [garnish]
- Get Louisiana Hot Sauce Or Tabasco [or more + reserves]
- Prepare Long Grained Rice [boil as per manufactures directions]
Steps to make Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Start your water boil for your long grained rice.
- Sauté your hard vegetables in olive oil for 7 minutes or, until vegetables are translucent. Stir regularly.
- Add everything else except for rice and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes covered. Stir occasionally.
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to pot. Boil rice 5 additional minutes in your red bean mixture. Stir regularly. Serve with Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side and garnish with fresh chives and parsley. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mike's ez red beans & rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!