Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, new orleans style red beans & rice (instant pot). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have new orleans style red beans & rice (instant pot) using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot):
- Take White Onion, finely chopped
- Take Green Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- Get Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- Get Celery Stalks, finely chopped
- Take Dried Red Kidney Beans
- Make ready Bay Leaves
- Prepare Garlic, minced
- Take Thyme Leaves
- Take Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- Take Chicken Broth
- Make ready Water
- Get Andouille Sausage (Pork)
- Get Sweet Cream, Salted Butter
- Get Tabasco Sauce
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot):
- Add onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, beans, bay leaves, thyme leaves, chicken broth & water to the Instant Pot.
- Stir until well combined.
- Close & lock the lid.
- Turn steam release handle to ensure pot is sealed.
- Press PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 25 minutes.
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release.
- Press CANCEL.
- Rinse lid under cold water.
- Stir sliced Andouille into the pot.
- Press PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 15 minutes.
- Allow Natural Release (about 30 minutes).
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Add butter.
- Cook until combined, stirring occasionally.
- Press Cancel (Keep Warm: On)
- Mash lightly with potato masher.
- Add Tabasco, salt, & black pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with a scoop of cooked white rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food new orleans style red beans & rice (instant pot) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!