Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yellow rice w/red beans & surprise meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy to make and so tasty, Yellow Rice with Red Beans and Sausage will appear on your family table, often! In this one-skillet meal, perfectly seasoned GOYA® Yellow Rice is mixed with tender red beans, hearty sausage and fresh veggies to make a hearty main course. Goya® Seasoned Yellow Rice & Red Beans. For microwave instructions, see inside pouch.
Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yellow rice w/red beans & surprise meatloaf using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf:
- Make ready Yellow rice with red beans
- Get vegetable oil
- Get sofrito
- Get Spanish stuffed olives (optional)
- Take tomato sauce
- Get red kidney beans
- Make ready sazon with achiote
- Get water
- Take Surprise Meatloaf
- Get Ground Chuck
- Make ready adobo
- Take chopped onions
- Get chopped bell peppers
- Get chopped tomatoes
- Prepare chopped jalapenos
- Take boiled eggs
- Make ready zucchini, squash, tomatillos this goes outside (optional)
- Make ready Surprise How to's
- Prepare Prepare the meatloaf as per usual. I season mine with adobo. ;)
- Get The difference will be that you will make it stuffed with veggies and eggs.
- Take Normally I put veggies on each end and between the eggs.
- Prepare Add the zucchini, squash and tomatillos during and after cooking the loaf in the oven.
Red Beans and Rice - So thick, so creamy and so flavorful! The beans are cooked just right - perfectly tender, served with rice and smoky andouille sausage. I've done a ton of research and development for this, eating so much red beans and rice every trip to make sure I perfect this for you guys. Yellow Rice with Red Bell Peppers.
Steps to make Yellow rice W/Red Beans & Surprise Meatloaf:
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the sofrito and olives. Lightly fry for about one minute.
- Add the sazón, bouillon and beans. Stir, when sauce start a boiling point, add the rice.
- Pour in the water and bring to a rolling boil. Allow to boil, and then stir the rice mixture.
- Reduce the heat to mid-low and cover tight fit lid. Don't lift the lid during the cooking time.
- Cook for 25 minutes. Remove the lid, fluff the rice, and then cover again and let sit a few minutes before serving in low or simmer temp.
I've done a ton of research and development for this, eating so much red beans and rice every trip to make sure I perfect this for you guys. Yellow Rice with Red Bell Peppers. Virtually every Hispanic culture relies on a yellow rice recipe as the basis of many meals. Make this simple GOYA® yellow rice recipe a favorite in your home, too—the GOYA® Sazón with Coriander and Annatto will make it scrumptious. Divide the yellow rice among four bowls.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yellow rice w/red beans & surprise meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!