Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kanya's red curry with pork. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See recipes for Thai Spicy Pork Cakes • With Homemade Red Curry Paste Recipe too. Before you jump to Kanya's Red Curry with Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health. More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why. Red curry (kaeng phet) is a popular Thai dish consisting of red curry paste cooked in coconut milk with meat added, such as chicken, beef, pork, duck or.
Kanya's Red Curry with Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Kanya's Red Curry with Pork is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kanya's red curry with pork using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Red Curry with Pork:
- Make ready pork
- Get coconut milk
- Prepare fresh milk,or water
- Make ready sweet basils
- Prepare eggplants,chopped,optional
- Prepare tiny pork balls,optional
- Make ready red chili paste ,or less
- Prepare palm sugar
- Take sugar
- Get fish sauce
- Make ready soy sauce
- Get salt
- Get vegetables oil to fry chili paste
A coconut milk-based Thai red curry that is quick and easy, and delicious. Serve with Jasmine rice to make a satisfying meal. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Make a fragrant pork curry for a comforting midweek meal.
Steps to make Kanya's Red Curry with Pork:
- Slice pork to thin pieces
- Stir red chili paste in vegetables oil in soup pot ,on low heat until fragrance..
- Add coconut milk little at the time,stir until it get shinny,get a very good smell
- Add more coconut milk,keep stiring,do this about 3 time ..then add in pork
- Stir to mix ,add seasoning ,to add little coconut milk at the time ,help a lot ,your curry will get the right smell,and right color..just follow this
- After pork cook,add water or fresh milkm,stir to mix ,let it simmer for10 mins
- This step is optional ,if you add eggplant,and pork balls,add stir to mix, cook more 5 mins until both cooked…
- Add all coconut milk,basils,some fresh chili sliced ,heat off and serve hot with steamed jasmine rice,or rice noodles :)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Make a fragrant pork curry for a comforting midweek meal. We've got a range of delicious dishes, including Thai pork curry and vindaloo. Use fragrant hot red curry paste as the base to this coconut curry dish with baby sweetcorn, coriander and soy. Red curry is a popular Thai dish consisting of red curry paste cooked in coconut milk with meat added, such as chicken, beef, pork, duck or shrimp, or vegetarian protein source such as tofu.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kanya's red curry with pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!