Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, orange tarte tatin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orange Tarte Tatin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Orange Tarte Tatin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orange tarte tatin using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Tarte Tatin:
- Prepare 3 oranges
- Make ready For caramel
- Make ready 150 g sugar
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Take For Tart Dough
- Take 150 g all purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 110 g cold unsalted butter
- Take 4 tbsp cold water
Steps to make Orange Tarte Tatin:
- Peel one orange, slice it. Slice the other two oranges unpeeled.
- Make the caramel. Simply melt the sugar in a pan on low heat, stir sometimes and add in the butter
- Take a cake mold. Put the caramel first, the arrange the oranges, put the peeled one in middle
- Make the tart though: mix the ingredients well. Make the dough into a flat circle shape and cover the oranges with it. Bake in the oven until fork comes out clean
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food orange tarte tatin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!