Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, italian hoagie quesadilla with bruschetta mayo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook italian hoagie quesadilla with bruschetta mayo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo:
- Prepare 8 Quesadilla of choice (Im using wheat)
- Make ready 2 cup Shredded Italian cheese of choice. (Im using a 3 cheese Italian blend)
- Make ready 1/4 lb Capicola ham(spicy italian) chopped
- Make ready 1/4 lb slicing pepperoni(chopped)
- Make ready 1/2 lb cooked luncheon meat ham(chopped)
- Get 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 cup light mayo
- Make ready 1/2 cup tomato bruschetta
- Take 1/4 cup light mayo
Steps to make Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo:
- Combine all ingredients well except for Quesadillas and last two ingredients.
- Place roughly 2/3 cup of mixture in the center of quesadillas and spread to within 1 inch of outer edge. Place another quesadilla on top and press firmly.
- Prepare quesadilla maker and cook according to manufacturers direction. If you don't have a quesadilla maker you can use a sprayed skillet and flip the quesadilla using a dinner plate or they can be baked.
- Drain bruschetta well of most liquid and mix with mayo.
- I serve mine with tomato bruschetta mayo but can be served alone.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food italian hoagie quesadilla with bruschetta mayo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!