Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, canned " red beets ". One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canned " Red Beets " is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Canned " Red Beets " is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have canned " red beets " using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Canned " Red Beets ":
- Prepare Red Beets
- Take cider vinegar
- Make ready water
- Make ready granulated sugar
- Take salt
Steps to make Canned " Red Beets ":
- Wash your red beets. Do not cut off top or bottom. Put cleaned red beets in a large pot cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook till fork tender. Pour this water away.
- Meanwhile get your jars & lids & rings ready.Heat the vinegar , water, sugar & salt. Get your canner ready. Filled 3/4 way with water.
- When beets are fork tender. Take out of water. Allow the to cool to handle. When cool enough to handle. Cut top & bottom off. Push skin off with fingers. ( I Wore gloves)
- Cut or slice beets. Pack into your canning jars. Pour hot syrup over red beets. Leaving 1/4" headspace. Clean rims of jars good. Now put on prepared lids & rings. Process in Hot water bath . Pints 20 minutes. Quarts 30 minutes. Let cool. Make sure they are sealed.if not sealed keep refrigerated.Store & label. .( one batch of syrup is enough for 8 pints)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food canned " red beets " recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!