Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets. Suffering from diabetics, doesn't mean you cannot enjoy anything tasty. Here's an appetiser which you Coat each cutlet well in the cornflour batter and then in the semolina. Pan fry each side till slight brown or done.
Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets:
- Make ready beetroot, grated
- Make ready onion, finely chopped
- Get dry spices like turmeric, red chilli & Garam masala
- Prepare ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare fresh coriander leaves
- Make ready quick cooking oats ground to powder
- Take cornflour
- Take roasted semolina
- Get olive oil
- Take dry mango powder
- Take Salt and black pepper powder
Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets. there are several ways the cutlet is prepared and one such common way in my native is to prepare it with rava or semolina. my native is famous for its in addition i would like to add few tips and recommendations for a perfect beetroot cutlet recipe. firstly, and more. This healthy, nutritious Diabetic-Friendly Beetroot Smoothie Bowl is the perfect way to start your day. It's easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness. If yes, tune into this one!
Steps to make Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets:
- In a large mixing bowl squeeze off juice from 2 cups of grated beetroot.
- Add oats, onions, dry spices, salt to taste
- Combine well and prepare the patties from beetroot dough.
- In a small bowl combine cornflour, a tspn of salt, pepper and enough water to make a thin liquidy batter
- Spread the semolina on a plate separately
- In a pan, spray oil and let it heat
- Coat each cutlet well in the cornflour batter and then in the semolina
- Pan fry each side till slight brown or done
- Alternatively, preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot with a Low fat sour curd dip(best combination) or any other sauce/ chutney of your choice
It's easy, quick, tasty, and full of goodness. If yes, tune into this one! Possible brings its own version of cutlet. This veg cutlet is different from other veg cutlets because it is made with rava, seed cocktail and slim atta. Crispy and delicious beetroot cutlet made with beets, potatoes, semolina and spices.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!