Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quick beetroot gravy using pressure cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick beetroot gravy using pressure cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker:
- Make ready Beetroot
- Get Onion
- Prepare Tomato
- Get Mustard seed
- Prepare Curry leaves some
- Prepare Coconut shredded
- Prepare Chilli powder
- Get Turmeric powder
- Prepare Oil
- Make ready Green chilli
Steps to make Quick Beetroot gravy using pressure cooker:
- Cut the beetroot and onion tomato like this
- Heat a cooker add 3 tspoon oil and add mustard seed 1 tspoon after it cracks add onion curry leaves and green Chilli stir with laddle 4 min it's slightly changed colour add tomatoes add Salt stir 5 min well..
- After tomato cooked add beetroot and give quick stir and add chilli powder And turmeric powder give stir 2 min. And add 1 small glass of water adjust the salt and spicy.. Close and put 1 whistle
- In a blender add coconut make a paste. After preasure gone transfer the gravy in bowl keep boil and add coconut mix give 4 to 5 min boil and finally add 1/2 tspoon jaggery or sugar. Turn off the stove.
- Tasty And healthy beetroot gravy Ready
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick beetroot gravy using pressure cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!