Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, zucchini corn chowder. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy and fresh zucchini corn chowder loaded with seasonal corn and zucchini! This lightened up chowder is made with fresh sweet corn from the cob, no flour, and half and half. A simple corn zucchini chowder with tons of diced potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, and celery. I'm kicking it up a few notches with diced jalapeños too!
Zucchini corn chowder is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Zucchini corn chowder is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini corn chowder using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini corn chowder:
- Get 1/2 large zucchini diced
- Get 1 lb ground sage sausage
- Take 3 stalks celery diced small
- Make ready 1 large onion diced
- Prepare 2 bags or 2 cans or corn
- Get 4 cups chicken broth
- Get 2 cup heavy cream
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Take 1/2 lb elbow pasta
- Prepare Salt, pepper, garlic powder, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1 cup small Diced carrots (optional)
Dairy-free Zucchini Corn Chowder- So creamy and satisfying, you would never guess this veggie packed corn chowder is dairy-free. If posting a soup recipe in August is. Whisk in chicken broth, milk, bay leaf, zucchini and corn. Unlike other chowders, this soup recipe isn't thick (unless you want it to be).
Steps to make Zucchini corn chowder:
- Brown sausage with onions and celery and add seasoning. Not too much salt cause the broth is salty. Add broth and bring to a boil then add zucchini. Boil til celery is tender.
- Once veggies are cooked add corn and simmer pasta according to directions. Don’t overcook pats cause it will continue to cook in hot broth. Add heavy cream and flour and the end and simmer for 2 min to thicken.
Whisk in chicken broth, milk, bay leaf, zucchini and corn. Unlike other chowders, this soup recipe isn't thick (unless you want it to be). A zucchini corn chowder recipe can provide your family with the perfect meal without worrying about spending too much time preparing it. Most people who use it as the main meal often forget about it. This is a delicious zucchini corn chowder that will use up the overflow of those summer veggies as well as onion, carrots, and potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food zucchini corn chowder recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!