Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, herring salad with beetroot. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Herring Salad with Beetroot is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Herring Salad with Beetroot is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have herring salad with beetroot using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Herring Salad with Beetroot:
- Take Beetroot
- Prepare Potatoes
- Take Eggs
- Prepare Pickled herrings in vinegar
- Take Dill
- Make ready Pickled cucumbers
- Prepare Mayonnaise
- Get Sour cream
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Herring Salad with Beetroot:
- Cook the beetroot and potaotes without peeling until tender. Boil the eggs.
- Chop the cooked beetroot, potatoes, eggs, pickled cucumbers and pickled herrings separately.
- Mix the ingredients except the herrings with the mayonnaise and sour cream. Salt and pepper to your taste. Put the mixture and herrings into a small bowl.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and chill in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours. When the mixture is set, turn the bowl over onto a serving dish. Remove the bowl and garnish with dill.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food herring salad with beetroot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!