Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beetroot and feta quiche. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beetroot and Feta Quiche is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beetroot and Feta Quiche is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beetroot and feta quiche using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot and Feta Quiche:
- Make ready Beetroot
- Prepare Shallots (or onion)
- Prepare Garlic
- Get Feta cheese
- Prepare Spinach
- Get Eggs
- Get Quiche crust
- Make ready Mixed dried herbs
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Take Milk
Instructions to make Beetroot and Feta Quiche:
- It's best to use fresh beetroots.
- Peel the skin off the beetroots, and cut into 5 mm wide semicircular slices.
- Slice the garlic, and cut the shallots in half lengthwise.
- Saute the shallots in a frying pan for about 5 minutes (without stirring too much, so that they keep their shapes). Add the garlic, and continue sauteing.
- When the shallots become soft, add the beetroot and mixed herbs. Pour in 100 ml of water, cover with a lid, and steam-fry for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time, roll out the quiche dough, and line a tart plate with it. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the lid after 10 minutes, add the spinach, and cook briefly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread out the sauteed vegetables on the quiche dough.
- Crumble the feta cheese on top.
- Evenly pour in the beaten egg and milk mixture, and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with warm simmered vegetables, and enjoy your healthy, delicious quiche dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food beetroot and feta quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!