Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pasta carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pasta Carbonara is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pasta carbonara using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Take pasta of your choice (spaghetti/fettuccine/penne)
- Get smoked beef/bacon ham (thickly sliced)
- Make ready medium size onion (sliced)
- Get sliced mushrooms of your choice (shimeji/champignon)
- Take fresh milk
- Prepare grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare butter
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Make ready Salt & pepper
- Make ready beef stock (store-bought)
- Get pasta water
- Take Fresh parsley (chopped)
Steps to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Boil the pasta as instructed in the package. Usually around 10 minutes. Save the pasta water.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Stir-fry the onions until fragrant, then add bacon ham/smoked beef slices. Follow with the mushrooms, salt-pepper and beef stock. Cook them for 2 minutes.
- Pour in half of the pasta water and bring to a boil. Lower down the heat to low. Add the milk and cheese. Adjust the sauce thickness to your liking with all purpose flour.
- Lastly, toss the pasta in the sauce. Mix them well.
- Turn off the heat, then transfer the pasta to a plate. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!