Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, big mac quesadillas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Big Mac Quesadillas is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Big Mac Quesadillas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have big mac quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Big Mac Quesadillas:
- Prepare 1 package flour tortillas
- Take 2 lbs ground beef
- Take 1 thousand island dressing
- Take 1/2 onion
- Get 3 roma tomatos
- Take 1/2 head shredded lettuce
- Take 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1 salt & pepper
Steps to make Big Mac Quesadillas:
- Preheat oven to 325°
- In large mixing bowl mix with your hands the hamburger, cumin & salt & pepper. Then pat out mini patties & fry til medium rare on the stove.
- Cut up lettuce, slice tomatos & onion. Then spread half the tortilla shell with thousand island dressing & the other half with shredded cheese. Place a already cooked mini patty ontop of the cheese. On top the patty add your veggies & fold the dressing side over the other side.
- Place quesadilla on baking sheet & put in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Then remove & enjoy! (Careful! They can get a little messy😉)
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food big mac quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!