Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, greek-style spinach rice with shrimp and dill. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek-Style Spinach Rice with Shrimp and Dill is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Greek-Style Spinach Rice with Shrimp and Dill is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook greek-style spinach rice with shrimp and dill using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek-Style Spinach Rice with Shrimp and Dill:
- Take 2 tablespoons salted butter
- Make ready 2 / 5 ounce containers baby spinach
- Get 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus more to serve
- Get 2 medium shallots hard and thin sliced
- Make ready Salt and black pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 C. Long grain white rice rinsed and drained
- Get 1 pound extra-large (21/25 per pound) shrimp peeled (tails removed) deveined and patted dry
- Prepare 1 cup lightly packed fresh dill roughly chopped
- Make ready 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 3 teaspoons lemon juice
Steps to make Greek-Style Spinach Rice with Shrimp and Dill:
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat heat the butter until Bubbling add the spinach and cook stirring until welded but still bright green about one minute transferred to a bowl including any liquid released by the spinach and set aside
- Set the same pan over medium heat add the oil shallots and half teaspoon salt then cook stirring often until shallots are translucent about two minutes add the rice 2 1/2 cups of water 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper stir the combine then bring to a boil. Cover reduce the law and cook until the liquid has been absorbed 15 to 18 minutes meanwhile season the shrimp with the salt and pepper
- When the race is all done remove the pan from the heat quickly and even the scatter the shrimp over the service recovery and let’s stand for 10 minutes using a fork love fries and fold in the shrimp recover and let’s stand until the shrimp are opaque through out another 5 to 7 minutes
- Add the spinach with its liquid the dill and the lemon zest and the juice then fold until well combined taste in season with salt and pepper serve drizzled with additional oil and enjoy
- Chefs note: don’t use a wide pot such as a Dutch oven to make this recipe we found that a large service area can result in uneven cooking of the grains the narrow diameter of the saucepan is a better than Choice don’t peek at the shrimp after adding them to the rice except while stirring them into the rice after the first 10 minutes keep the lid on traps heat in the pan so the shrimp cooks through
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food greek-style spinach rice with shrimp and dill recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!