Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Be the first to rate & review! Add linguine, cooking water and lemon juice; toss and season. This pasta is my take on a classic Alfredo sauce. As a matter of fact, I don't even call it an Alfredo sauce because you know why?
Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon:
- Make ready 1 pound pasta
- Make ready 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Get 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon (or thyme or savory) plus more for serving
- Make ready 1/2 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- Get 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional, but recommended)
- Take 1 tablespoon capers, drained (optional)
- Take 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Prepare Ground black pepper to taste
Now tell me…doesn't that sound just perfect for Valentine's Day? I love pasta and this is just a perfect meal for me any time. Although I've not cooked it with shrimps but I think I will give this a try. You guys know I'm a zucchini noodle lover.
Steps to make Pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon:
- Boil pasta al dente (8 mins).
- Meanwhile, pat dry the shrimp. Add dash of salt snd ground black pepper and toss. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Chop tarragon (or another listed herb).
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, tarragon and lemon zest. Sauté for 3 minutes but do not let tarragon and zest burn.
- Add shrimp. Cook it for 2 mins on each side. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add vermouth, dash of salt, ground black pepper and let it simmer until vermouth has almost evaporated.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and transfer to skillet along with a cup of pasta water.
- Toss and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat. Add the butter and half the cheese. Toss to melt.
- Add shrimp, lemon juice and rest of cheese (and capers, if desired). Toss.
- Serve with extra tarragon, lemon zest and ground black pepper. Enjoy!
Although I've not cooked it with shrimps but I think I will give this a try. You guys know I'm a zucchini noodle lover. As in, I make them weekly. So if you haven't yet watched my video on making zucchini But if you're new to the world of zucchini as pasta replacement, this Zucchini Pasta with Lemon Garlic Shrimp is a fab place to start. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, add to the skillet and cook over.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta with shrimp, tarragon and lemon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!