Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, veggie oats masala. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veggie oats masala is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Veggie oats masala is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
#oats #masaloats #dietfood #weightloss #oatrecipeVeggie Masala Oats Recipe - Masala Vegetable Oats Recipes For Weight Loss. Masala veggie oats rich in protein and fibre. Very healthy and tasty.# shorts ## youtube shorts. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veggie oats masala using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie oats masala:
- Make ready 1 cup Oats
- Take 1 tbsp Capsicum diced
- Prepare 1 tbsp Onion chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp Green peas
- Make ready 1 tbsp French beans
- Get 1 tbsp Chopped carrots
- Prepare 1 Tomato chopped
- Make ready 1 Green chilies
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Get 1 cup water
- Make ready 1 tsp Degi mirch
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Kitchen king
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take as needed Oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get as needed Fresh coriander leaves chopped
This masala oats is a recent addition to our quick fix dinner menu. It can be served alone without any accompaniment but is best with papad, chutney, podi. Vegetable Masala Oats Recipe, a very healthy and fiber rich porridge with the richness of veggies and oats along with mild Indian spices. A perfect and Complete meal to start the day with!!!
Instructions to make Veggie oats masala:
- Take a kadai add olive oil,it's not necessary you can use any oil. Add cumin seeds and asfodita.when cumin seeds are done then add chopped onions. cooks on low flame.after few seconds add ginger garlic paste and green chilies. Mix them well.
- When onions are done add dry masalas like deggi mirch,tarmric powder, kitchen king masala, coriander powder and salt.mix them well.then add chopped tomatoes. Cook few seconds.when tomatoes turn soft then add all vegitables and cooks on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add oats and water cooks on low flame.then turn off the flame.add lime juice. It's ready to serve.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander.
Vegetable Masala Oats Recipe, a very healthy and fiber rich porridge with the richness of veggies and oats along with mild Indian spices. A perfect and Complete meal to start the day with!!! Masala oats recipe is the most healthy and ideal recipe for everyone and is a magic recipe for those who want to lose weight. It tastes delicious in whichever manner it is cooked. We decided to check out one of its variants, namely 'Everyday Veggie Twist,' which claims to be a healthy and tasty.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veggie oats masala recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!