Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken quesadillas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadillas:
- Take 8 Flour tortillas 6"
- Make ready 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Make ready 6 ounces chicken - cooked and chopped (shrimp, steak crab all taste great as a substitute)
- Make ready 2 each green onions- finley sliced
- Make ready 1/2-1 jalapeno -finely chopped
- Get 1/4 each red bell pepper – small dice
- Make ready 2 ounces sour cream
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup Grape tomatoes -small diced
- Get 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Make ready 1 tablespoon crystal hot sauce (your favorite hot sauce will work great)
- Make ready 1/2 ounce lime juice
Steps to make Chicken Quesadillas:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. then place in the center of 4 flour tortillas and spread to cover the tortillas.
- Place the other tortilla on top and press down.
- In a Medium hot saute pan spray a 6 inch circle and place the Quesadillas in the center and cook until golden brown. Spray the top and flip. Cook untill it is golden brown and melty, melty in side. cut into half, four or six pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!