Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hotdog and green bean with kimchi spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti is something that I have loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti. For non cheese lover korean friend get together I squeeze a greenbean in between the hotdog MIX and match kimchi with spaghetti sauce and turn out delicous. Reinvent the hot dog with a tasty Korean twist. In place of onions and ketchup, try kimchi and spicy mayonnaise topped with carrot and sesame seeds.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hotdog and green bean with kimchi spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti:
- Take PASTA OPTION
- Make ready 150 grams Spaghetti
- Make ready HOTDOG AND GREEN BEAN
- Prepare 4 stick hotdog
- Make ready 4 stick green bean / french bean
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 400 grams spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp oilve oil
Serve the Kimchi spaghetti on a plate and garnish with your preferred ingredients. Mom's Bulgogi with Cucumber Kimchi Salad. Green beans in a tomato sauce tossed with spaghetti and scattered with lemony breadcrumbs for irresistible crunch. Thomasina Miers' slow-cooked tomato and green bean spaghetti with a lemon crumb topping.
Steps to make Hotdog And Green Bean With Kimchi Spaghetti:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti then simmer for 8 minutes then drain and set aside
- Slice half way thru the hotdog then squeeze in between then drizzle some olive oil and bake it at 200C /400F for 10 minutes
- Pour the spaghetti sauce with kimchi and mix well then add in the baked hot dog and poarch for another 5 minute then removed the hot dog and add in the cooked spaghetti
- HOTDOG AND GREEN BEAN WITH KIMCHI SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- GLAD TO SHARE FEW OF MY KIMCHI RECIPE TOO - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354806-noodle-with-kimchi - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334125-spam-with-kimchi - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369201-kimchi-fried-ramen - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334280-kimchi-fried-rice - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363760-kimchi-hotdog - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361934-kimchi-flavoured-mayonnaise-dressing - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347066-seafood-kimchi-soup
Green beans in a tomato sauce tossed with spaghetti and scattered with lemony breadcrumbs for irresistible crunch. Thomasina Miers' slow-cooked tomato and green bean spaghetti with a lemon crumb topping. When a friend recently mentioned that his son adds left-over kimchi to his spaghetti, it sounded so good that I wanted to try it myself. The inspiration comes from all the hype surrounding Korean fusion dishes such as Korean BBQ tacos, kimchi quesadillas, hamburgers and hot dogs. Many Koreans feel that along with rice, kimchi, and banchan, no meal is complete without it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hotdog and green bean with kimchi spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!