Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot green bean casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Green Bean casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Green Bean casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot green bean casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Green Bean casserole:
- Get 3 cans green beans drained
- Prepare 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- Get Half can of milk (use the can from the cream of mushroom)
- Make ready Mushrooms (optional)
- Get French fried Onions for the top
- Prepare Can substitute cream of mushroom soup for celery soup or cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms
Steps to make Crockpot Green Bean casserole:
- Drain green beans
- In a bowl add all ingredients but the onions
- Add to crockpot high- 2hrs low- 3-4 hrs give or take on times when ready to sever add onions.
- Notes- I have a ceramic crock pot so I put it in the oven for a 5 mins to brown the onions on the top on the broil settings.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!