Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare fettuccine pasta
- Take chopped broccoli florets
- Make ready Approx. 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- Get unsalted butter
- Take minced garlic
- Get half & half (or heavy cream)
- Get shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready olive oil
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Make ready onion powder
Steps to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook uncovered for about 4 minutes (until bright green). Add a splash of water and cook uncovered until broccoli is crisp tender.
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet with the broccoli and heat through. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Rotisserie chicken works great for this, or you can just cook your chicken fresh in the skillet once you remove the cooked broccoli).
- When water begins to boil, add fettuccine and cook until al dente (or your preferred consistency).
- Melt the butter and 1 TBS of olive oil in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the half & half and parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce just begins to bubble then turn heat to low.
- Drain pasta and reserve a bit of the water just in case you need to thin the sauce.
- Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and combine well.
- Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!