Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy peach glazed chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy peach glazed chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken:
- Make ready Glaze
- Prepare 2 cup Peach preserves/jam
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 small jalepeno (finely chopped)
- Take 1 salt
- Make ready 1 black pepper
- Make ready Chicken/Peaches
- Prepare 8 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless…but use what you like)
- Make ready 1 can peach halves (large can)
- Get 1 olive oil
- Make ready 1 salt
- Get 1 black pepper
Steps to make Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken:
- Combine Glaze ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve 1/2 cup.
- Preheat grill. Brush chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin-side down and cook until golden brown (about 6-7 minutes).
- Turn over and continue cooking for 5-6 minutes.
- Brush both sides with the peach glaze and continue cooking until done (about 4-5 minutes).
- Rinse syrup off of peach halves and pat dry with a paper towel. Place the peach halves cut side down on the grill for about 2 minutes.
- Turn peaches over and brush with the reserved 1/2 cup of peach glaze. Grill until the peaches are soft (about 3- 4 more minutes).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy peach glazed chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!