Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, black pepper crusted pork tenderloin with black cherry reduction. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have black pepper crusted pork tenderloin with black cherry reduction using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction:
- Prepare 1 pork tenderloin (not loin)
- Get 2 tablespoons oil
- Get 1 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1/3 cup white vinegar
- Make ready 1 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1/2 cup black cherry preserves
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready Lots of cracked black pepper
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
Instructions to make Black Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Reduction:
- Trim the silver skin off the pork tenderloin with a sharp knife. Don't worry about the little pieces of fat - they will melt right off.
- Season with salt to taste and then coat it with cracked black pepper. Use tongs to turn and roll the pork tenderloin, patting it all over so that it is completely encrusted in the black pepper. What you want is a nice spicy black pepper crust to counter balance that sweet savory delicious black cherry sauce.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Heat oil in a skillet and brown the tenderloin on all four sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and cook for 20 minutes for medium. Take skillet out of the oven and transfer tenderloin to a cutting board, loosely cover with foil and let it rest.
- Meanwhile, using the same hot skillet, add the minced garlic, vinegar, chicken stock and black cherry preserve. Stir well and cook until it has reduced by about half. Turn heat off. Then whisk in the butter. Pour sauce into serving dish.
- Slice tenderloin on the bias and place on top of the black cherry sauce. Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food black pepper crusted pork tenderloin with black cherry reduction recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!