Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled avocado bombs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Avocado Bombs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grilled Avocado Bombs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled avocado bombs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Avocado Bombs:
- Make ready 3 avocados
- Get 3 chunks of cheese (your choice I used cheddar)
- Get 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- Take 15 strips bacon
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready BBQ sauce
- Prepare Soaked wood chips for smoking
Steps to make Grilled Avocado Bombs:
- Half the avocados and remove the pits and skins. I found the best way to get the flesh out of the skin in one pice is to use a large spoon.
- Chunk your cheese so the pice fits into the avocado's pit hole. Put the halves back together with the cheese inside.
- Season your ground beef, I used salt and pepper. Portion into thirds.
- Lay out the beef in a thin patty. Lay the avocado down and fully wrap it in the beef. It takes a little work and a soft touch, but eventually you have a sealed meatball.
- Wrap the bacon around the ball in alternating directions. I used about 5 strips per ball don't use too much because the inner bacon will stay soggy. We want the bacon to crisp up.
- Set your grill for indirect heat **very important if you have fire under your balls it will flair up. There is a lot of grease coming off these so be careful.
- Add your wood chips smoking for about 35min about 300 degrees
- After about 35 min brush on the BBQ sauce every 10min or so until done.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled avocado bombs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!